Photo by Sanjay Oâ€™Vacy Vino Nobile was once Tuscanyâ€™s most revered wine. It hit the top of the charts in 1685, when Renaissance poet Francesco Redi praised Montepulcianoâ€™s flagship red...
- James Suckling awards 92 points to the Nobile 2015 “Costa Grande”
- James Suckling awards the Nobile Riserva “Sotto Casa” 2013 with 93 points
- James Suckling awarded 91 points to the Nobile 2015
- James Suckling awarded 91 points to the Nobile Riserva 2013
- James Suckling awarded 88 points to the “Prugnolo 2017”