The vineyard is waking up.. ¬†new vintage start now is trip to the bottle¬†
Tired to sleep our vineyard is shinny waiking up. The vine pictured is a Prugnolo Gentile (sangiovese) located in the vineyard just around the cellar.
Of course is just the begin and a lot of work will be required to arrive to the harvest.
In 2 or 3 ¬†weeks ¬†we will start with the “spring cleaning” removing all the brunces that are not required in the production.
But this will regard next chapter of the prodution report.
This Month is time of Vinitaly
We will partecipate with our Wines, so if you’ll be around Verona in those dais come to visit us in our stand. (Pad. 9 stand D5)
we will partecipate at the “Matter of Taste”¬†in London
61-65 Great Queen St, London WC2B 5DA,
From 9 to 12¬†April
We will be at the¬†Vinitaly¬†2017 ¬† ¬† ¬†at ¬† ¬†¬†Pad. 9 stand D5
Veronafiere, viale del Lavoro, 8
- James Suckling awards 92 points to the Nobile 2015 “Costa Grande”
- James Suckling awards the Nobile Riserva “Sotto Casa” 2013 with 93 points
- James Suckling awarded 91 points to the Nobile 2015
- James Suckling awarded 91 points to the Nobile Riserva 2013
- James Suckling awarded 88 points to the “Prugnolo 2017”